Hi everybody. I have now decided to integrate my blogger account with my new website.
Please click the link below to visit the new site.

GJGPhotography.co.uk

Monday 15 August 2011

A short video

...and my last post on the hunting subject. 

On my last day on Gozo I decided to investigate an area where I'd heard shots emanating from. A beautiful and isolated area called the Gharb Cliffs. We could hear the shots from our villa so I decided to take a closer look.

The shots turned out to be bird scarers I think, but nonetheless, the farm looked to be completely surrounded by high shooting platforms overlooking the trees, scrub and vines.

I shot this video a little further along the cliff road where 4 Cory's Shearwater had been illegally shot the week before. 

Apologies for the sound and video quality (and for my video skills !) - once again, this was shot on the wife's Sony Cyber-shot DSC- W30....









No comments: