Hi everybody. I have now decided to integrate my blogger account with my new website.
Please click the link below to visit the new site.

GJGPhotography.co.uk

Sunday 13 November 2011

My blog has moved - www.gjgphotography.co.uk

Hi everyone - just a quickie to let you know, if you didn't already, that I've moved my blog to my website.

All of my posts and history has been transferred and whilst this site will remain here until Google decide to close it, I won't be posting here anymore.

If you have a moment, please pop over to www.gjgphotography.co.uk and leave a comment to let me know what you think.

The site has taken a while to complete, but it's something I'd been meaning to do for an age and I'm now very happy with it.

Thanks for following me so far, and I hope you can find to time to follow me at my new location !

Many thanks
Graham Goddard ARPS
November 2011

No comments: