Hi everybody. I have now decided to integrate my blogger account with my new website.
Please click the link below to visit the new site.

GJGPhotography.co.uk

Saturday 13 March 2010

Well, here we are in 2010

Well, my first post for a while since things went quiet towards the end of last year.





What plans have I got for 2010 ? I've already visited North Yorkshire with my friend, Stephen Kaluski and we have a great time photographing Red Grouse and birds of prey.




This fantastic Peregrine presented an opportunity too good to miss !


My Kingfishers are back, so that project is under way already. I'm off to Shetland in May for a week, so I will get plenty of images there I hope.

I am going to try for my ARPS qualification which is something I've sought to do for an age, but never got round to it.

I hope you will continue to enjoy reading my blog.

Cheers, Graham.

2 comments:

Richard Peters said...

Fantastic Peregrine shot with lovely colours and setting. Where was this?

Graham said...

Hi Richard - sorry for the delay in replying !

The shot was taken on a raptor day in Yorkshire in April.

As I've said before, these sort of shoots are not really my thing, but they do allow you to practice camera settings on compliant subjects which can prove to be useful.