Hi everybody. I have now decided to integrate my blogger account with my new website.
Please click the link below to visit the new site.

GJGPhotography.co.uk

Monday 1 November 2010

Back Again

Hello everyone and sorry for not posting on a regular basis recently. A quick catch up on what's been going on...........not a wildlife post this time.........

My broadband service crashed 4 weeks ago, and it took an age for my normally excellent service provider (BE), to diagnose that the issue wasn't at my end but at the exchange.

After getting a fix sorted, BT called out of the blue and offered their Infinity service, which is being rolled out across the country.

At 40meg down, 10meg up, their fibre optic broadband is great for instant browsing, downloading and gaming.

Normal service has resumed............

No comments: